Our workshops include all photographic tuition daily and every evening, with excursions around the Lake District, as per workshop format. Workshops are full board with en-suite bedrooms, Cumberland breakfast, packed lunch and four course evening meal. Non photographic partners pay the same as people on the workshop.
We are fully licensed with large selection of wine, Belgian Beers and a great new selection of bottle-conditioned beers from both the Hesket Newmarket and Hawkshead Breweries. Unfortunately alcoholic beverages are not included in the cost of the course.
In order to confirm your booking we require a non-refundable deposit of £100 per person for all Lake District based courses and a £200 deposit for trips to Tuscany. We are happy to accept the following forms of payment PayPal, BACS, cheque or credit card. Once you have completed the online booking form it will be emailed to us and we will send an email conformation shortly thereafter.
We are more than happy to supply vouchers for that all-important Birthday, Christmas or Fathers Day gift, alternatively you may just want to say 'I love you'.
Per Person Charges 2013 charges
- Landscape Workshops (6 nights) All en-suite rooms - £685 per person per week
- Four night minimum stay £495
- Specialist Workshops (5 nights) All en-suite rooms - £710 per person per week
Non-refundable Deposit £100 per person
Per Person Charges 2014 charges
- Landscape Workshops (6 nights) All en-suite rooms - £750 per person per week (£725 if booked by 31st Dec 2013 and deposit paid)
- Limited Walking (8th June) Five night option stay £625 (£600 if booked by 31st Dec 2013 and deposit paid)
- Four night minimum stay £525 (£500 if booked by 31st Dec 2013 and deposit paid)
- Specialist Workshops (5 nights) All en-suite rooms - £795 per person per week (£765 if booked by 31st Dec 2013 and deposit paid)
- Young Persons Workshop (4 nights, fully inclusive including trasfer from Penrith station) £550, no early booking discount.
Young People Discounts
- Under 3 – negotiable
- 4-7 years - 65%
- 8-16 years - 33%
- Students In full time education - 10%
RPS Distinction Holders Discount (only applicable if photographic work is shown) - discounts do not apply to the Specialist workshops.
- FRPS - 10%
- ARPS - 7.5%
- LRPS - 5%
When a booking is made both the guests and the business enter into a legally binding contract. In the event of a booking being cancelled, LPH will render a cancellation fee, as shown below. We would strongly recommend that consideration is made to Holiday insurance which will cover any illness, work commitments or family issues that may cause a workshop to be cancelled. If LPH have to cancel a workshop (this has only happened once in 13 years) a full refund including deposit will be made.
The deposit is non-refundable
- 55-28 days prior to arrival – 45%
- 27-14 days prior to arrival - 65%
- 13-7 days prior to arrival - 80%
- 6-0 days prior to arrival - 100%
Holiday Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of the deposit
The balance of the holiday is due on the day of departure from LPH. This is payable by credit or debit card, BACs transfer or cash.
Cheques and Paypal are no-longer accepted for payment of the workshop balance.
Payment by credit card will carry a surcharge of £5.00 to cover charges
All prices are inclusive of VAT @20%. VAT No. 721 9908 21